[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Adding stock items in Evergreen 2.1.0

bfeifarek at q.com bfeifarek at q.com
Sun Nov 20 16:33:43 EST 2011

Hi John,

This is just a guess, since I have not tried changing locale from the automatic en-US setting, but have you set up the en-GB locale?

It appears to me that you may need to put a record in a data table (I don't see a record in config.i18n_locale for en-GB), and run autogen.sh to read that language setting in to the system. There is some information here but there may be other things that need to happen.

Brian