[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Adding stock items in Evergreen 2.1.0

John Hudson gadgetfan.john at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 14:55:47 EST 2011

<bfeifarek <at> q.com> writes:

> Hi John,This is just a guess, since I have not tried changing locale from
the automatic en-US setting, but have you set up the en-GB locale?  It appears
to me that you may need to put a record in a data table (I don't see a record
in config.i18n_locale for en-GB), and run autogen.sh to read that language
setting in to the system.  There is some information here but there may be
other things that need to happen.
> Brian

Thanks for the help but, as a relative beginner with Linux, I'm finding all
this very heavy going.