[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] cataloguing e-resources/e-books without a barcode

Gordana Vitez gvitez at niagaracollege.ca
Mon Nov 21 16:15:22 EST 2011

Hi there,

I've tried searching the mail archive but I don't think I'm using the right keywords to come up with the info I need.

We're trying to add e-resources to our collection...things like gov docs that are only available online now...and right now, we're giving these items autogenerated or negative barcodes.

Is there a way to make these items visible in the opac without having to give fake barcodes?

Thanks!
Gordana

Gordana Vitez
Library Services & Systems Coordinator