[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] newbie evergreen server build

Bryan.Low at aberdeenshire.gov.uk Bryan.Low at aberdeenshire.gov.uk
Wed Nov 23 08:30:03 EST 2011

Hi,
Am about to start an attempt at building an evergreen server in
Aberdeenshire, and would welcome any recommendations/advice/feedback.

I haven't settled on anything yet but was thinking about using Ubuntu
server as a platform and picking my way throughthe online How-To install
from the evergreen site, would be glad of any advice.

With thanks,

bryan

Bryan A. Low
Systems Support (Part Time)
ALIS Headquarters
01651871225
Normal Hours:
Monday 9:00am - 1:00pm
Tuesday 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 12:30pm & 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Friday 8:30am - 12:30pm 1:30pm-5:00pm

This e-mail may contain privileged information intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please accept our apologies and notify the sender, deleting the e-mail afterwards. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the e-mail's author and do not necessarily represent those of Aberdeenshire Council.
www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk