[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Method [open-ils.circ.circ_modifier.retrieve.all] not found for OpenILS::Application::Circ

Russell McOrmond Russell.McOrmond at canadiana.ca
Mon Oct 3 11:12:36 EDT 2011

  I'm just experimenting with Evergreen at the moment off of my desktop.
This morning when I started I am now getting an error whenever any staff
client tries to log in (From Windows machine running the install you
provide, or using xulrunner on the machine running the server).

  I looked for the error online and found a discussion a long time ago
http://list.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-dev/2007-May/000991.html,
but it didn't suggest a solution.  At that time it turned out to be a
xul
issue on the client, but I'm accessing using the Windows client that was
running fine on Friday (and where I have tried more than one instance of
client/etc).

method=open-ils.circ.circ_modifier.retrieve.all
params=[{"full":true}]
THROWN:
{"payload":[],"debug":"osrfMethodException : Method
[open-ils.circ.circ_modifier.retrieve.all] not found for
OpenILS::Application::Circ","status":404}

The following may be helpful.

srfsh# request router opensrf.router.info.class.list

Received Data: [
  "opensrf.settings",
  "open-ils.supercat",
  "opensrf.dbmath",
  "opensrf.math",
  "open-ils.booking",
  "open-ils.reporter",
  "open-ils.cat",
  "open-ils.collections",
  "open-ils.ingest",
  "open-ils.circ",
  "open-ils.acq",
  "open-ils.penalty",
  "open-ils.search",
  "open-ils.auth",
  "open-ils.trigger",
  "open-ils.actor",
  "open-ils.permacrud",
  "open-ils.vandelay",
  "open-ils.fielder",
  "open-ils.serial",
  "open-ils.reporter-store",
  "open-ils.pcrud",
  "open-ils.cstore"
]

------------------------------------
Request Completed Successfully
Request Time in seconds: 0.002566
------------------------------------
srfsh# request open-ils.circ open-ils.circ.circ_modifier.retrieve.all

Received Exception:
Name: osrfMethodException
Request Completed Successfully
Request Time in seconds: 0.004820
srfsh#

Any suggestions on what I should be looking at next?

--
System Administration and software developer,
Canadiana.org   http://www.canadiana.ca