[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Method [open-ils.circ.circ_modifier.retrieve.all] not found for OpenILS::Application::Circ

Russell McOrmond Russell.McOrmond at canadiana.ca
Mon Oct 3 11:43:05 EDT 2011

  Sorry to reply to my own message, but I figured out how to get things
going again.  Seems that some additional software I installed on the same
machine caused a PERL library conflict.  If I `export
PERL5LIB=/openils/lib/perl5` , and no longer prepend the path to any
existing PERL5LIB, then everything starts as it did before.

  Hope this helps if anyone else notices a similar problem.

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 11:12 AM, Russell McOrmond <
Russell.McOrmond at canadiana.ca> wrote:

> srfsh# request open-ils.circ open-ils.circ.circ_modifier.retrieve.all
>
> Received Exception:
> Name: osrfMethodException
> Request Completed Successfully
> Request Time in seconds: 0.004820
> ------------------------------------
> srfsh#

Now says, as expected:

srfsh# request open-ils.circ open-ils.circ.circ_modifier.retrieve.all

Received Data: [

]

Request Completed Successfully
Request Time in seconds: 0.111640
srfsh#

--
System Administration and software developer,
Canadiana.org   http://www.canadiana.ca