[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Release notes for 2.1.0 - stub document

bfeifarek at q.com bfeifarek at q.com
Mon Oct 10 18:45:04 EDT 2011

Dan and Galen ++

Thanks for the stub document and for the thorough checklist.  I will contribute to it in the next days as I get openings in my schedule.

For those of us who do not have commit rights to the working branch, is replying to the General mail list, or should we shift it to the Documentation mail list?   Or would it be cleaner to have a Launchpad release notes node to make the process similar to the features and bug fixes that get tracked there?

Brian