[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Release notes for 2.1.0 - stub document

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Tue Oct 11 09:17:35 EDT 2011

Hi Brian,

On 10/10/2011 06:45 PM, bfeifarek at q.com wrote:
> For those of us who do not have commit rights to the working branch, is replying
 > to the General mail list, or should we shift it to the Documentation
mail list?
 > Or would it be cleaner to have a Launchpad release notes node to make
the process
 > similar to the features and bug fixes that get tracked there?

Commit rights to the working repositories can be had simply by mailing
an SSH public key to gitadmin at evergreen-ils.org [1].

As far as other ways of contributing text for the release notes, for now
I suggest going along with Dan's initiation suggestion and replying to
this email thread if folks have something to contribute.  If more people
get involved, we can adjust the process as needed.

[1] More details can be found at
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:git#community_git_repository

Regards,

Galen