[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS] EDI Problems

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Wed Oct 12 15:46:44 EDT 2011

Not sure if it makes a difference or not, but maybe check in case it
matters whether you set the environment variables in crontab up.

In our opensrf user's crontab, we have the following at the top:

USER = opensrf
PATH = /openils/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin
PERL5LIB = /openils/lib/perl5

That helped to deal with some cron issues we generated on other cronjobs.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum
Open Source Software Coordinator