[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Need help with edit/merge overlay profile forbatch importing

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Oct 13 10:34:02 EDT 2011

Hi Mary,

Something similar happened to me, but it was when I was working with the new
Vandelay development in master, so I'm not sure if the method that
ultimately worked for me will also work for you. When I set up a profile
that preserve the 901c field and added the 856 field, I was able to get
Vandelay to add the 856 field to the record.

FWIW, I believe this was eventually fixed in master so that it would no
longer be necessary to preserve or replace a 901c field to get Vandelay to
add an 856.

Let us know if it works!

Kathy

Kathy Lussier