[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2013 Evergreen International Conference Site Selection

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri Oct 14 09:48:26 EDT 2011

Yay Pacific Northwest Evergreeners and for good international relations.
 You are examples for all the world!  Looking forward to visiting Vancouver
again.

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling