[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] EDI Setup

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Mon Oct 17 13:35:45 EDT 2011

We are having issues getting the EDI order to post all the correct account
numbers.  Ingram is indicating in the tests that they are not getting the
account number.  I have put the library SAN in the column SAN of the
org_unit_address table associated with the proper org unit.

We have entered the following in the EDI setup for Ingram

Label: Ingram Pitt EDI
Host: ftp://ftp1.ingrambook.com
Username: ingram_provided_usrsername
Password: ingram_provided_password
Account: test_account_number provided by Ingram
Owner: Pittsfield Berkshire Athenaeum
Last Activity: 10/13/11 (last date order sent to ftp site)
Provider: ingra (ingram code for Pittsfield)
Income Directory: outgoing
Vendor Account Number: ingram_san
Vendor Assigned Code: number_provided by ingram

When we transmit the order it provide the following EDI

UNA:+.? '****

UNB+UNOB:3+*LIBRARY_SAN_APPEARS_HERE*:31B+1697978:31B+111012:1510+1'  -->
Ingram indicates missing account number****

UNH+1+ORDERS:D:96A:UN'****

BGM+220+160+9'****

DTM+137:20111012:102'****

NAD+BY+20N2073::31B'****

NAD+SU+1697978::31B'****

NAD+SU+217::92'****

CUX+2:USD:9'****

LIN+452++9780142437261:EN

It FTPs the edi message for the order but not all the necessary info is
there.
--

Tim Spindler

Manager of Library Applications

tspindler at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x20
IM: tjspindler (AOL, meebo, google wave)

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook St, Suite 201

Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*