[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron Searching

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Tue Oct 18 18:30:16 EDT 2011

Depends on your version. I don't recall if it made it into 2.1, but
master has an org unit setting for number of results.

The better option, however, may be to provide additional information.
Like the first letter or two of the first name, for example.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium