[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reshelving

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Tue Oct 25 18:06:36 EDT 2011

Hello Tim,

Cron can be tricky for a number reasons, but one thing which stands out to me here is the '/usr/bin/perl'.  The 'reshelving_complete.srfsh' script is not a perl script but a "SRF Shell" script, so we don't need to call the Perl interpreter in this case.  Assuming you can successfully run 'reshelving_complete.srfsh' from the normal shell prompt, I would first try removing the '/usr/bin/perl' from your Cron command and see what happens.

Dan