[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reshelving

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:14:12 EDT 2011

Thanks, Dan.  I made the suggested change and it still does not seem to be
doing anything.  The cron log reads

Oct 26 10:05:01 eg-training /USR/SBIN/CRON[3179]: (opensrf) CMD (cd
/openils/bin && ./reshelving_complete.srfsh)

If I try and run the file issuing logged in with opensrf
"./reshlving_complete.srfsh" I get the following error.

Unable to bootstrap client for requests

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Tim

--
Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*