[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Trying to do Overdues.

Whalen, Liam Liam.Whalen at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Oct 26 12:31:20 EDT 2011

You can get some basic information here:

Circulation -> Item -> Call Number/Volume -> Bibliographic Record ::
Simple Record Extracts

That has, Title Proper (normalized).

If  you are using the 'Overdue Circulations' sources as suggested by Dan
Wells you can get the same information here:

Overdue Circulation -> Item -> Call Number/Volume -> Bibliographic
Record :: Simple Record Extracts

Liam