[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Trying to do Overdues.

Whalen, Liam Liam.Whalen at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Oct 26 12:38:36 EDT 2011

This may be more what you are looking for

Overdue Circulation -> Item -> Call Number/Volume -> Bibliographic
Record :: Indexed Title Field Entries

I haven't used that field before, but it is probably the Title as it
appears in the MARC, as opossed to my last suggestion which is the title
in all lower case.

Liam