[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] FW: Summary method in serials

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Oct 26 12:46:21 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I just want to clarify my previous question. I'm wondering which values
should be entered when using the alternate serials control view. I get a
blank text entry box in this interface. I now see that I'm given a list of
options when using the Serials Control View, but we have a number of
libraries that will be using the alternate view when setting up their
distributions.

Thanks again!
Kathy

Kathy Lussier