[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Pull list fields

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu Oct 27 18:52:32 EDT 2011

Hi Deanna,

In 2.0 (and presumably 2.1+), the pull list display in the staff client
seems pretty dynamic, allowing you to sort and add many other columns to
view information about hold requests.  When it comes to printing that
information though, the template for the printed pull list remains
fairly static and similar to what I remember from our time on 1.6.1.
There are two print options for the pull list, the print full pull list
is the regular one, but the print full pull list (alternate strategy)
seems to have a slightly nicer styling applied.  Noticeably, the
alternate strategy printed pull list can be ordered by copy locations,
which makes grouping and ordering of the hold requests easier to find in
the library.

What other fields were you hoping to have added to the pull list
display?  Perhaps this is something that can be changed locally in your
future Evergreen system.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum