[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Failing to install 2.1 with separate database

Joseph Haig josephhaig at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 11:36:14 EDT 2011

Thanks. I must have got confused somewhere along the lines because I
thought that all the database creation was done by eg_db_config.pl
even when using a remote database. I ran the create_database.sql on
the other machine and now it has worked.

I have the postgres 9.0 client on the evergreen machine so I don't
know where it is getting 9.1 from.