[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Next community meeting?

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Fri Sep 2 11:43:52 EDT 2011

Our last Evergreen Community meeting was July 8th, and it was rather
short and sparsely attended.
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community:meetings:2011-07-08
hasn't been updated yet, but the IRC logs show that the main topic of
discussion was "We should put our heads together and figure out ways
that we can revamp the release process to avoid repeating the mistakes
we made with 2.0.7".

Over on the DIG list, there has been a bit of discussion about test
servers for 2.1
(http://list.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-documentation/2011-September/000973.html)
and we've had some discussion on this list about the 2.1 release and
release criteria. Sounds like some good opportunities for cross-team
communication to me!

So, would anyone be interested in setting up another Community meeting?
With school kicking off this coming week, we might want to push it back
towards the middle or end of September...

Dan