[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Library Settings-Patron barcode format

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Fri Sep 2 10:27:47 EDT 2011

Thanks Tom, I think like the permissions than this is an area where some
documentation might make things clearer on what purpose that setting is.
 With that the current documentation says this about the setting

"Defines acceptable format for patron barcodes"

I would suggest we change it to read

"Defines acceptable format for patron barcodes for usage by the OPAC to
determine if a login attempt is via a username or a barcode."

Tim