[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Search range in template toolkit

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Sep 7 10:17:10 EDT 2011

Hi all,

We've been spending some time investigating Template Toolkit and what work
needs to be done before it is ready for implementation in our networks. I've
been keeping up with changes being made to the working release notes page at
http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev%3Aopac%3Atemplate-toolkit%3
Arelease_notes and noticed a recent addition regarding the fact that TPac
does not maintain the concept of search range. As this note was added
under"other considerations" instead of "features not yet implemented," I'm
curious if this means there are no current plans to implement this concept
of search range. Is it something we can expect to see in either the short-
or long-range future for TPac?

Thank you,
Kathy Lussier

Kathy Lussier