[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: Printing UTF-8 characters from Evergreen

Václav Jansa vaclav.jansa at techlib.cz
Tue Sep 13 09:06:04 EDT 2011

  Hello,
it seems that the problem is inside of Evergreen.
When I try to insert the expression "probe +ěščřžýáíé=ú" into the input
field in the Receipt Template Edidor, it returns "probe
+%u011B%u0161%u010D%u0159%u017Eýáíé=ú".
The problem is independent to location setings (en_US, or cs_CZ)

Any chance to change this behaviour?

Thanks to your answer.

Vaclav Jansa