[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bug Tracking and Enhancment Requests

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Fri Sep 16 10:50:51 EDT 2011

We are beginning to look at software to track bug reports within our
consortium and enhancement requests for potential future development by our
member libraries.  We are looking for something that would be fairly user
friendly for our member libraries and allow us to easily group requests and
report back to member libraries what actions might have been taken on the
requests.

I appreciate whatever suggestions you might have.  We do run a Drupal site
on wamp so if it can integrate with Drupal (with an eye for the ability to
run on future versions of Drupal would be helpful.)

--

Tim Spindler

Manager of Library Applications

tspindler at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x20
IM: tjspindler (AOL, meebo, google wave)

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook St, Suite 201

Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*