[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: Bug Tracking and Enhancment Requests

Jim Craner jim at chicagotech.org
Fri Sep 16 11:22:44 EDT 2011

Hi Tim,

We used to use the Drupal "project" module for this but it's not really
well-supported anymore.  I hear a lot of people use "Storm" but I don't
have any personal experience:

http://drupal.org/project/storm

Do you do any CCK/Views work in-house?  If you already have a Drupal
user base, building your own simple ticket system using CCK, Views,
Actions, and Triggers isn't too hard.

HTH,
Jim