[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Library Settings

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Fri Sep 30 08:54:42 EDT 2011

I was wondering what others are doing in giving their member libraries
permissions to change Library Settings.  For instance, we can see that it
would be good for a library to control their own reshelving period but we
don't necessarily want them to be able to change what fields are required in
the patron record because there is system wide policies on this.

--

Tim Spindler

Manager of Library Applications

tspindler at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x20
IM: tjspindler (AOL, meebo, google wave)

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook St, Suite 201

Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*