[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Library Settings

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Fri Sep 30 09:08:54 EDT 2011

We assign update permissions to those settings we want library staff
to be able to change, then give the staff those permissions at the
system level. We don't give them the all settings permission, so they
can only change the settings we let them.

They can, however, see all the settings and their values (as well as
where they are set). If they want something changed that we don't let
them change themselves they ask us and we make decisions on a request
by request basis.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium