[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] migration plan

Deana Cunningham deana.cunningham at granvillecounty.org
Mon Apr 2 16:41:17 EDT 2012

Hello,

I joined this mailing list to help our library system plan a migration to Evergreen. I have no experience with migration, and my director has peripheral experience from quite awhile ago, so we are looking for any information possible (i.e. timeline, first steps, staff requirements etc.). We have one county IT person who has been assigned to this project and he is in the process of reading the manual, and I am not sure that we will be allowed to contract with an outside company to do the migration (my first choice).

So anything you can tell me about the process or your experiences would be welcome!

Thanks,

Deana L. Cunningham
Branch Manager, South Branch Library
Granville County Library System