[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: Evergreen Development

David Busby david.busby at edoceo.com
Thu Apr 5 13:19:16 EDT 2012

Hassan, Stev3 et al.

  My Evergreen development environment is Gentoo Linux (servers and
desktops); also using CLI tools such as ack (or grep) for finding details.
 Some server-side editing (if necessary)  done with nano but most coding is
done with jEdit - which supports sftp, diff, and highlighting of loads of
different languages.  On my dev-desktop I use Terminator as the terminal
cause multi-pane broadcast groups are cool.  I'm using git via CLI (but
have a large-type cheat sheet on the wall) and I browse around the database
using phpPgAdmin.  If I used commercial software I'd get that Navicat -
it's very (very!) good

--
David Busby
Edoceo, Inc.