[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] more documentation for 2.2 development

Sally Fortin sfortin at esilibrary.com
Fri Apr 13 14:42:09 EDT 2012

Hi,

I've finished my documentation of some of the new features in Evergreen
version 2.2 and have posted that documentation on the Equinox website.
The documents are available as asciidoc files and as blog posts.  Some
of the documentation describes small enhancements to make the staff
client just a little bit easier to use while others describe more
complicated development that makes Evergreen much more powerful.

Recently added documents include:

Improved Navigation of Acquisitions Providers and Funds
Line Numbers for Display Screens
User Activity Types
Customizable Toolbar
Return to Search Results from MARC Record
New Tab Button
Hide Fields in Copy Editor
New Options for Double Clicking in the Staff Client
Fine Accrual on Closed Dates
Sorting Columns
Custom Org Unit Trees

You can access the documentation here:

http://www.esilibrary.com/esi/availableDocs.php

As always, I look forward to your further enhancements and customization.

Thanks,
Sally

--
Sally Fortin