[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] PHP Lib & System Administration

David Busby david.busby at edoceo.com
Fri Apr 13 19:37:06 EDT 2012

Greetings all,
  A few weeks ago there was some discussion about PHP clients.  I have
a start here, which communicates via osrf-http-gateway - influenced
heavily by the opensrf.js libs.

  https://github.com/edoceo/osrfphp

  Seems to work OK for my needs and have successfully connected it to
my internal Evergreen development servers as well as some of the
public testing servers (thanks to Michael & Indiana)

  Also, during my time with Evergreen I've become a bit frustrated
with the Administration side - the stuff under the "Admin" menu.  I'm
sure I'm not alone there and this is my call-out to make friends.  I'm
thinking that the administration of Evergreen could be improved
somewhat (faster/easier) with a new, non-OPAC web-ui.  Would love to
hear some feedback/1thoughts on that from the community at-large.

--
David Busby
Edoceo, Inc.