[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Standalone Pending Transactions

Karen Daniel karend at kcls.org
Wed Aug 1 12:02:52 EDT 2012

Jenny,
When we have seen this, it was because staff clicked on Process before clicking on Upload. Our experience has been that the transactions are still there, and we just need to start the processing of the transactions over again with creating a new session name--making sure to then do Upload followed by Process.
Karen

Karen Daniel
Circulation Coordinator
King County Library System