[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Standalone Pending Transactions

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Wed Aug 1 12:56:44 EDT 2012

Thanks, again, Aaron.

I had wondered about that possibility, but when I tried to recreate the issue by clicking “no” instead of “yes,” I still didn’t get the red box.

In any case, I have asked the library to try Karen’s and your suggestions.  If they fail, I will look into your manual deletion.

Thanks everyone, for your swift suggestions!

Jenny