[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Spine label printer recommendations

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Aug 1 23:39:50 EDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 10:30:03PM -0500, Justin Hopkins wrote:
> Janet,
>
> Did you ever get any recommendations about this? From the list archives it seems that spine label printers comes up about once a year and as far as I can tell there wasn't ever a response to your (this) annual inquiry.
>
> In the past the Dymo 450 was not working with Evergreen - but that may have changed since then.

I think this has always been a mistaken notion, perhaps based on one
library's inability to configure printer drivers. At least that's been
the case since 2008, when we first started testing Evergreen with our
(then) Dymo 330's, and then upgraded to Dymo 450s - they always worked
for us. Most of our libraries use Dymo 450's with Evergreen today.