[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Action triggers

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Thu Aug 2 18:09:51 EDT 2012

Hello, everybody.

In Evergreen documentation for versions 1.6 and 2.0 I can locate the section on Processing Action Triggers [1].

I can't seem to find the equivalent section in documentation for versions 2.1 and 2.2. I am working with 2.2.

Is the information [1] still relevant?  Or are action triggers processed differently these days?

Any help is welcome, including in the form of a link to a piece of documentation or a list thread I may have overlooked when searching for information on this topic.

Thanks!

[1] http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.0/draft/html/ProcessingActionTriggers.html

Alexey Lazar
PALS
Information System Developer and Integrator
507-389-2907
http://www.mnpals.org/