[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] TPAC question: getting "ebooks" as an option in formats

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Fri Aug 3 13:00:47 EDT 2012

I just want to throw a quick note out:

Any indexed information in the repeatable entries (006/007) is not
going to index all values when there are multiple. Evergreen currently
only indexes a single value.

Grabbing the most common point we see this at: vr_format lives in the
007, I believe. Thus if you have DVD and Blu-ray 007 entries only one
of the two will be indexed, and thus the record will only show up for
one of those vr_formats when searching.

This likely complicates things.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium