[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Action triggers

David Busby david.busby at edoceo.com
Fri Aug 3 14:27:33 EDT 2012

Alexey,
  Yes, that draft document is still relevant. We do like Ben does
using that 2.0 draft as a reference for creating cron task with action
trigger runner.  I've updated the Wiki page with some examples.  ATR
processes holds available / expiration, checkout due emails (or sms),
password resets and almost whatever other "automagic" tasks your
organization can think of.

--
David Busby
Edoceo, Inc.