[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Floating Collections

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Wed Aug 8 09:40:18 EDT 2012

How timely Tim, we just had a case where we found an item with floating
set to yes, misbehaving when it was returned to another library and not
transiting back to its home system.

I think you're right that this is not possible to work within system
only at this time.  But I know folks have talked about that in the
past... just not sure if anybody is actually working to develop this
capability.

Good idea though.

-- Ben

--