[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Floating Collections

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 09:57:44 EDT 2012

For us, we only have really one library that wants this and if it was
controlled by org units (system level) then it would be fine for our
purpose.  Essentially, no copy could float outside a given set of org
units.  I guess this could be defined by the hierarchy.  However, I'm sure
there are other ways it could be used.

Tim

--
Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*