[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] FW: Evergreen Suggestion

Benjamin Kalish bkalish at forbeslibrary.org
Wed Aug 8 18:34:25 EDT 2012

Adding a color change or graphic would be great, but I would also very much
like to see the reason for failure given whenever a hold can not be placed.
Messages such as "Request failed because patrons account has expired" or
"Request failed because logged in staff account does not have permission to
place item hold on this item" would be vastly more useful than  "hold was
not successfully placed."

Benjamin Kalish
Forbes Library / 413-587-1012 / bkalish at forbeslibrary.org

Currently reading: *The Big Sleep* by Raymond Chandler
Just Finished: *Parable of the Talents* by Octavia E. Butler.