[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2012 Hack-A-Way - Sign up and Dates

rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Fri Aug 10 11:20:27 EDT 2012

The 2012 Hack-A-Way now has a registration page:
http://www.planetreg.com/E8108472214594

Registration is free!

The Evergreen Hack-A-Way will be held at the Equinox offices in
Duluth, Ga. The hack will run from October 10th through October 13th,
roughly 9-5 each day. We'll try to fit in plenty of time for
interesting food and excursions along the way.

*Breakfast and lunch are included.
*Transportation to/from the airport is included.
*Transportation to any excursions is included.
*Hotels will be subsidized by Equinox and will cost attendees no more
than $50 (US) per night for single occupancy.

We look forward to seeing you!

We're still finalizing some hotel details but many thanks to the folks
at ESI for their hard work on this.

Rogan Hamby
Manager Rock Hill Library & Reference Services
York County Library System

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's
too dark
to read." - Groucho Marx