[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Problem at virtual image.

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Mon Aug 20 08:08:54 EDT 2012

I downloaded 2.0.3 in March but it wasn't straightforward to convert to VMware.

Never really used it but just started it again this morning to test it.

During startup, NameVirtualHost*:80 has no VirtualHosts flashed on the screen.

But I opened Iceweasel inside the virtual machine and browsed to localhost.
The Evergreen PAC popped up as expected. See the image below

Email Signature

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
Community Library  <http://sunbury.cool-cat.org>
44 Burrer Dr.Map  <http://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.243961,+-82.863007>