[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Problem at virtual image.

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Mon Aug 20 10:36:11 EDT 2012

The no virtualhosts message is actually pretty "normal".  Most users
would edit their apache configuration to avoid those sorts of harmless
warning messages.

That said, that 2.0.3 VM is pretty ancient and 2.0 series of Evergreen
is actually no longer supported by the community.  For now, I've
relocated the 2.0.3 VM to the Code Museum.

We'll have to revisit how VMs are made and maybe plan for some better
updating/support in the future.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum