[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Problem at virtual image.

David Busby david.busby at edoceo.com
Fri Aug 24 18:54:22 EDT 2012

I have been working on a VM image myself; getting ready to share.

So far what I have runs under KVM; but I'm thinking I can convert to a VBox
or VMWare compatible w/o too much hassle (hah!).

The image is a Gentoo base; Kernel 3.3; PostgreSQL 9.1.5; Apache 2.2.22;
Perl 5.12 mod_perl 2.0.4; eJabberd 2.1.10; OpenSRF and Evergreen master.

I load some basic data now; but would love to get more sample stuff
imported.  Also, I need to get the size below 16G before it's really
"downloadable".

--
David Busby
Edoceo, Inc.