[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Next community meeting is 14 September 2012, 17:00 UTC+0

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Thu Aug 30 12:24:44 EDT 2012

I question how those who can't participate via IRC (assuming that is a
goal here) and those who can't participate via the conference call
will interact with each other.

Not that I am sure I would be attending either way, but I am much more
likely to participate in IRC than on a conference call.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium