[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Next community meeting is 14 September 2012, 17:00 UTC+0

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Thu Aug 30 14:26:58 EDT 2012

Just an FYI about IRC, there are plenty of people who don't participate in
the community meetings because it is on IRC too.  Not that I'm lobbying at
this time to change the format (as I've already addressed) but I think IRC
is a big leap for many people (despite how incredibly easy and
straight-forward it seems to all you developers out there!)  Every group is
going to have a different level of comfort with different communciation
methods.

It is true that a WebEx style meeting might reach the broadest range of
community members.  Maybe Skype or Google HangOut too.

Lori