[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Next community meeting is 14 September 2012, 17:00 UTC+0

David Busby david.busby at edoceo.com
Thu Aug 30 14:35:33 EDT 2012

One issue I've noticed with non-tech's getting into IRC is the barrier
of software install/configure/use, not so much the chatting part.
Would a web-browser accessible chat solution help those non-techs?  I
am more than willing to host/point a qwebirc instance to #evergreen -
non-tech's would just visit something like:
http://chat.edoceo.com/#evergreen  Thoughts?

--
David Busby
Edoceo, Inc.