[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] further guidance

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Mon Dec 10 11:13:21 EST 2012

Quoting karan makim <kmak1992 at gmail.com>:

> I need further directions to start off since have joined recently. I
> request you to let me know how to start and from where to start.

A group of community members recently (last week) put together a book,
_Evergreen in Action_ which addresses the "so I've installed
Evergreen, now what" question.

I've seen photos of bound copies, and I would imagine an electronic
version is online somewhere. I suggest you search for that, as it will
contain much more general information than can easily be provided in
email.

HtH,
Jason

And cheers to the doc sprint team! Great work!

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services