[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] further guidance

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Mon Dec 10 13:21:11 EST 2012

Karan,

If you are still at the installation stage I would start here with the official documentation:
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.3/

Some of the critical content from the Doc Sprint book has been added to the official docs by Dan Scott. This includes information on setting up the organization structure in Evergreen, setting up users/permissions and migrating data.

Regards,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS
Digital Systems Librarian